Everyday millions of patients to receive life-saving medications through Emporos software. We’ve created the safest and most efficient pharmacy payment platform in the industry, and we are just getting started. We’re looking for a driven .NET Engineer to assist in the research and design of our next generation client applications across both web and mobile platforms.
The Job …
- Drive product strategy for our data and analytics products, allowing health systems to maximize the value they derive from their patient payment data.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis.
- Generate insights by facilitating customer interviews, conducting user research, and analyzing usage metrics.
- Work with designers and engineering to define and communicate product requirements.
- Maintain a product roadmap and delivery dates.
- Manage partner relationships with BI vendor and data aggregators.
- Manage go-to-market including writing product briefs, release notes, and training material. Work with sales and marketing to develop market for analytics product.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Expert .NET Core, C#, and API knowledge
- Knowledgeable about design patterns
- Skilled at presenting information to technical and non-technical audience
- Practical developer with focus on readability, maintainability, the entire team.
- Experience working in a highly secure environment
- Follow industry bloggers and sometimes contribute yourself
- Builds security and access control into the design principles
- Enjoys Guiding and coaching other engineers
- Azure and cloud knowledge a big plus
- A competitive salary
- 401k with matching contribution
- Employer sponsored healthcare +HSA funds (up to $2,400 per year)
- Maternity and paternity paid leave
- Financial support for continuing education, professional development, and sponsorship for conference
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. Come join us, have fun, and let’s build great products together.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. We are always looking for great people to add to our team.