Associate Product Manager
Everyday millions of patients to receive life-saving medications through Emporos software. We’ve created the safest and most efficient pharmacy payment platform in the industry, and we are just getting started.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Associate Product Manager who is excited to solve hard problems in the healthcare payments space. This role will have the opportunity to drive the direction of our greenfield data and analytics product strategy.
The Job …
- Drive product strategy for our data and analytics products, allowing health systems to maximize the value they derive from their patient payment data.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis.
- Generate insights by facilitating customer interviews, conducting user research, and analyzing usage metrics.
- Work with designers and engineering to define and communicate product requirements.
- Maintain a product roadmap and delivery dates.
- Manage partner relationships with BI vendor and data aggregators.
- Manage go-to-market including writing product briefs, release notes, and training material. Work with sales and marketing to develop market for analytics product.
- 1-3 years of product management experience
- quantitative and qualitative product and industry research
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of software, design, and data analysis. B2B mobile or web product experience preferred.
- Healthcare or pharmacy industry experience is a huge plus.
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer sponsored healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Employer contribution to HSA for qualified plans
- 401k with 4% company matching contribution
- Financial support for continuing education, professional development, and sponsorship for conferences
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. Come join us, have fun, and let’s build great products together.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. We are always looking for great people to add to our team.