Customer Success Manager
Every day millions of pharmacy patients receive life-saving medications from point-of-sale (POS) systems powered by Emporos. Our expertise has created the safest and most efficient pharmacy POS in the industry, and we are just getting started. Emporos is looking to add a Customer Success Manager to our growing team.
The Emporos Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be a strategic partner to our tier 1 customers, tasked with understanding their goals and objectives and helping them maximize their investment with Emporos. The CSM will be the main Emporos point of contact and escalation point, triaging questions from customers and pulling in stakeholders across the company as needed. The CSM will own the customer relationship and post-sales experience and be responsible for understanding the status of the account and reducing friction in their journey.
Your responsibilities include…
- Maintain executive alignment with customer sponsors, nurturing the overall relationship and working to understand goals, needs, and objectives
- Help customers evolve with our platform, matching new features to their needs and goals and identifying upsell and upgrade opportunities
- Own renewals and ensure we meet contractual obligations
- Act as the customer advocate -facilitating conversations with our product team to ensure we keep a pulse on market pains and opportunities
You've got what we are looking for if you have...
- 5+ years working in customer success, consulting, or account management
- Experience managing multiple customers or projects simultaneously with tested organizational skills and the ability to reprioritize tasks based off shifting deadlines or urgency
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - with experience delivering presentations and building relationships with senior executives
- Relational intelligence - able to form individual relationships and rapport quickly and build customer and partner advocates
- Problem-solving skills - able to analyze issues to understand the underlying cause and break down complex problems into smaller pieces that can be actioned on
- Has a ‘customers -first' mentality with the desire to deliver a great customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage and collaborate across teams to deliver on a project
- Comfortable with data - able to sift through data to come up with themes and present the underlying insights
- Comfortable with ambiguity and iteration, thriving in an environment that allows you to build out processes and playbooks, test them, and optimize
- Highly strategic and action-oriented, coming up with unique ways for addressing the problems at hand understanding the incentives driving all stakeholders
- Open to travel to customer sites (30%)
- Extra Credit:
- Healthcare and/or pharmacy experience
- Start-up experience
- SaaS experience
We are a great place to work because we provide….
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 4% company matching contribution
- Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Employer contributions healthcare HSA funds
- Financial support for continuing education, professional development, and sponsorship for conferences
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We want you to have fun here! Come join us and let's build really cool things together.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for great people to add to our team.