Customer Care Technician
Every day millions of pharmacy patients receive life-saving medications from point-of-sale (POS) systems powered by Emporos. Our expertise has created the safest and most efficient pharmacy POS in the industry, and we are just getting started. Emporos is looking to add a Customer Care Technician to our growing team.
The Customer Care Tech is responsible for professional interactions with Client’s Tier 1 Support on behalf of Emporos Systems Corporation. The Customer Care Tech responds to Client issues with our MerchantSoft Software and any corresponding software and hardware.
Your responsibilities include…
- Troubleshoot Tier 2 and Tier 3 issues related to Emporos’ MerchantSoft Software.
- Assist Tier 1 Support with any questions they have about the program product.
- Confer with Tier 1 Support in order to provide information about products and services, and to obtain details of complaints for resolution(s)
- Document all steps taken in on our Zendesk Ticketing System.
- Greet Tier 1 Support professionally and clearly ascertain problem or reason for contacting.
- Work with fellow team members to collaborate and help resolve unknown situations
- Upgrade accounts to the latest Merchantsoft software.
- Set the best expectations as the Tier 1 support contacts in for information.
- Work with the Customer Care Team Lead to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Willingness to travel up to 10 percent
You've got what we are looking for if you have...
Successful candidate will possess 3-5 years’ experience in customer service/software applications to include:
- Professional Customer Service
- Able to professionally speak with Tier 1 and Direct Customers in stressful situations
- Consistent businesslike manner with Tier 1 and Direct Customers.
- Root-cause Analysis
- Able to look in the multi-level logging to find core issues to resolve and/or document the issue.
- Effective Investigative Questioning
- Able to ask proper questions to find all necessary information to resolve the situation as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Multiple Systems Analysis
- Ability to traverse multiple platforms in your investigations from Windows Server to iOS.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Troubleshooting software applications.
- Experience diagnosing MSSQL/T-SQL issues.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software.
- Microsoft Server 2012 to 2019
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 to 2019
- Office 365, Zendesk, Atlassian, Salesforce, Beyond Trust Remote Software
- Windows 7, Windows 10, IOS
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven success in High Volume Tier 2 Customer Service
- Understanding of SQL Databases and SQL queries
- Proven team player
We are a great place to work because we provide….
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 4% company matching contribution
- Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Employer contributions healthcare HSA funds
- Financial support for continuing education, professional development, and sponsorship for conferences
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We want you to have fun here! Come join us and let's build really cool things together.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. We are always looking for great people to add to our team.