Director of Product
Emporos is taking off!
The pharmacy continues to evolve as a critical provider of patient care in today’s world of healthcare, and every day millions of patients are safely and securely receiving lifesaving medications from a point-of-sale (POS) powered by Emporos. Our expertise has created the safest and most efficient pharmacy POS in the industry, and we are just getting started!
We are looking for someone to enable the high growth potential of our business by taking our flagship product to the next level. You will lead a team that is charged with driving Emporos At Your Side (“AYS”), our mobile delivery application, to become our new POS using data and interactions with customers, your experience, and your new, fresh ideas. You will also maintain and enhance our flagship POS product, making choices to enable customer satisfaction and new sales, again driven by data, customer interactions, and collaboration with stakeholders. Your primary focus will be delivering products that are valued by our customers. At the same time, you will be relied upon to enable the rest of the organization to succeed. This role is as much about business acumen, prioritization, creativity, and vision, as it is about communication, documentation, and listening. You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with our entire organization while having daily collaboration and interaction with our Director of Engineering and development team.
You'll be great at this job if you…
- Want an adventure and are excited about a real challenge
- Want to set and achieve high goals for yourself and those around you
- Want to do work that has a material impact on the growth and trajectory of the business. Get ready for your work to be memorable
- Want to be part of a team and something bigger than yourself
- Listen first, talk second, and communicate well always. Empathy is paramount.
- Care. Simply put. We are a group that invests sincere and deep care in everything we do – making sure our patients get their prescriptions, our customers can run their small businesses, and our teammates can succeed and be happy
- Respond well to feedback and are aware of shortfalls but are persistent to continually improve
- Thrive in co-creation. Build alliances. Relish collaboration and require it to arrive at the best solution.
- Have strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills
- Rely on data to guide you towards the best decisions
- Like to laugh and have fun
Your responsibilities include…
- Lead, manage, develop, and hold accountable a small team while “rolling up your sleeves” as an individual contributor
- Spend considerable time getting feedback from customers through mediums including, but not limited to, face to face meetings, surveys, and product telemetry
- Create, prioritize, and maintain a product roadmap for AYS and our legacy POS of releases, initiatives and epics, and a well-groomed backlog, that has impact to sales and NPS scores
- Rely on data to make decisions and able to recognize patterns statistically and intuitively
- Regularly update, present, and communicate the roadmap, customer enhancement requests, and reported bugs, internally and externally – believing your role as the Director of Product is rooted in communication, listening, and enablement
- Enable marketing, sales, training, implementation, and support to succeed with necessary product and persona information
- Balance priorities between maintenance requirements, architecture, and new features
- Develop and maintain program objectives and success measurements (KPIs)
- Thoroughly and proactively plan all the things necessary to release successful software, including presenting the initial business plan and regular updates, based on data
- Thoughtfully and strategically organize product knowledge for entire company to locate, navigate, digest, and use
We want you if you have…
- 5+ years of software product management experience (UX experience not required by a strong plus)
- Strong analytical mindset
- Knowledgeable in technology
- Experience with pharmacy, healthcare, and/or payments a strong plus
- MBA desired
- This position requires travel to customer sites (30%)
- Scrum Product Owner Certification or Scrum Master Certification desired
We are a great place to work because we provide….
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 4% company matching contribution
- Paid family leave for mothers and fathers
- Employer sponsored healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Employer contributions healthcare HSA funds (up to $3,600 per year)
- Financial support for continuing education, professional development, and sponsorship for conferences
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We want you to have fun here! Come join us and be part of fast growing and exciting business.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to work at Emporos. We are always looking for great people to add to our team.