Growth Marketing Manager
Emporos is looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! You would be a great fit if you are a passionate self-starter who is excited to own, evolve, and develop our digital marketing initiatives to create and drive MQLs.
Your day-to-day activities include...
- Drive campaigns and processes to acquire marketing qualified leads (MQLs) for the marketing and sales pipeline
- Develop strategies to drive traffic to the company website and obtain lead conversions
- Build out a clear, concise dashboard that reports on our progress as a team against our departmental and organizational goals
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of all marketing initiatives at the campaign and program level
- Support the roll out of an account-based marketing (ABM) approach that ensures we reach the accounts we’re targeting
- Create a lead scoring process to better enable the marketing team to push qualified leads through the funnel and deliver SQLs to sales
- Develop, nurture, and report on paid advertising campaigns (LinkedIn, Google, Facebook)
- Create SEO/SEM, PPC, email marketing, social media, and online advertising programs
- Maintain monthly reporting on marketing activities, opportunity influence, and ROI
- Collaborate with content marketing manager to ideate, build, execute, and consistently refine demand generating marketing campaigns
- Together with the content marketer, build landing pages, web pages, CTAs, forms, etc. to ensure a smooth UX process for our leads
- Manage the selection, onboarding, and integration of new martech tools as we grow
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
You'll be a great fit if you have these qualities...
- Scalability - you are always thinking about how we can improve processes to achieve our goals
- Project Management - you are an excellent project manager and take ownership and responsibility for your campaigns and programs; you don’t wait for others to take the next step, you steer the ship to get the work done
- Analytical - you think in numbers and love creating reports to make data-based decisions, but you give yourself permission to be creative and always ask yourself and others if there are better, more efficient ways of achieving your desired results
- Communication - you are not afraid to ask questions, work cross-functionally, or recommend new ideas
- Flexibility - you do well with both as an individual and in a team environment; some days you will be heads-down working on reports and others you will be collaborating with a large team
We want you if you have...
- Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot, and WordPress experience
- Knowledge of GDPR, PECR, and other relevant privacy regulations
- MarTech experience: Drift chatbot, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, IG, Twitter), Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console
- Curious mindset to consistently A/B test titles, headlines, subject lines, and the like; you always keep the end goal in mind whether that is impressions, CTA clicks, web traffic, etc.
Knowledge of tech platforms that are a bonus include...
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Zoom Webinars
You'll want us because...
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-friendly environment
- 401k with matching contribution
- Employer sponsored healthcare and HSA funds
- Maternity and paternity paid leave
- Financial support for professional development
- Wellness reimbursement for mental and physical health
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We want you to have fun here!
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you want to work at Emporos. We are always looking for great people to add to our team.