Lead Software Engineer
Emporos is taking off!
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to be a hands-on leader for one of our agile squads! You would be a great fit if you are a mentorship focused self-starter who gets excited to work with new and/or challenging technologies in a full stack setting (React & C#.NET). We offer the opportunity to thrive and see the impacts of your ideas in a fast past environment within the Pharmacy and Point of Sale space. Work closely with your team as a mentor, an individual contributor, while also having some HR management exposure! This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level or hone already sharp squad leadership skills among a team of collaborative peers.
- 5+ Years of Front-End & Full-Stack Development
- Familiarity with React a plus.
- Familiarity with TypeScript a plus.
- Familiarity with mobile application development a plus
- 3+ Years of .NET Experience.
- Familiarity with Core 3.1 and Framework 6.X a plus.
- 5+ Years of Working in an Agile SDLC
- Familiarity with standard agile ceremonies is required
- Familiarity with leading engineers during an agile sprint is required.
- 2+ Years of Team Leadership Experience
- Have led a team of 3 or more developers for at least 2 years.
- Familiarity with owning technical excellence for a team required.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns is required.
- Familiarity with mentorship and knowledge sharing across a team required.
- Familiarity with HR management is a plus.
- Familiarity with UML Diagramming a plus.
Skills that are a bonus...
- Familiarity with MS SQL or other RDBMS technology
- Familiarity with distributed databases
- Familiarity with WPF and/or Xamarin
- Familiarity with cloud hosted applications
- Kubernetes / Containerized Applications
- Familiarity with test automation and high-performance applications.
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-friendly environment
- 401k with matching contribution
- Employer sponsored healthcare +HSA funds
- Maternity and paternity paid leave
- Financial support for professional development
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We want you to have fun here! Come join us and let’s build really cool things together.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you want to work at Emporos. We are always looking for great people to add to our team.