Every day millions of pharmacy patients receive life-saving medications from point-of-sale (POS) systems powered by Emporos. Our expertise has created the safest and most efficient pharmacy POS in the industry, and we are just getting started. We’re looking for a driven Product Designer to assist in the research and design of our next generation client applications across both web and mobile platforms.
Your responsibilities include…
- Work with the Product team to conduct research and understand customer needs.
- Deliver learnings with testable wireframes and mockups using the design system.
- Contribute to the design system.
- Deliver features aligned with our product roadmap across multiple platforms.
- Help establish the new look and feel across all our products.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure accurate implementation of the features.
You've got what we are looking for if you have...
- 3+ years of experience in designing websites and mobile apps.
- Fluent in modern design tools: Figma/Sketch, Adobe CS, and prototyping tools (InVision or Principle).
- Knowledge of design systems and how they are used across products.
- User-centered design thinking, UX/UI principles, and interaction design.
- Love creating beautiful interfaces, but understand design is way more than how something looks.
- Basic understanding of front-end web development (HTML/CSS).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Extra credit - experience in healthcare, pharmacy, or payments space.
We are a great place to work because we provide….
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 4% company matching contribution
- Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Employer contributions healthcare HSA funds
- Financial support for continuing education, professional development, and sponsorship for conferences
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. Come join us, have fun, and let’s build great products together.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. We are always looking for great people to add to our team.