Senior Enterprise Sales Consultant
Emporos is taking off!
The pharmacy continues to evolve as a critical provider of patient care in today’s world of healthcare, and every day millions of patients are safely and securely receiving lifesaving medications from a point-of-sale (POS) powered by Emporos. Our expertise has created the safest and most efficient pharmacy POS in the industry, and we are just getting started!
We're looking for a Senior Enterprise Sales Consultant to enable our incredible growth opportunity we have in front of us as part of our fast-growing, profitable, and private equity funded healthcare software company.
Your responsibilities include…
- Sell Empros Point-of-Sale (POS), its additional modules, and all extension products, including but not limited to Emporos At Your Side (Mobile Bedside Delivery) and RxMedic (lighted bag system) to customers with the Epic Willow Ambulatory Pharmacy Management System
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding prospects to securing the deal, through contract signature, to meet and beat annual quotas
- Identify and nurture organic leads; participate in industry events and conferences as needed
- Stay up to date with Emporos and industry product knowledge, new features, and product launches and have the ability give product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Maintain accurate information related to the progress of active leads, including but not limited to deal size, projected close date, and project go-live date
- Collaborate with Product and Implementation to relay market feedback and ensure the customer has an incredible experience
- Contribute to the creation and ongoing development of the Emporos sales process
We want you if you have...
- Great written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- High energy and positivity
- Enthusiasm for evangelizing the benefits of Emporos products and services and a passion for helping our customers
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmacy space and Emporos products and services
- Competitive and want to be a part of team that pushes the bar for success, enjoying the group wins as much as your own
- Willingness to adapt to and contribute to an evolving sales team’s strategy
We are a great place to work because we provide….
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 4% company matching contribution
- Up to 12 weeks family leave
- Employer sponsored healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Employer contributions healthcare HSA funds (up to $3,600 per year)
- Financial support for continuing education, professional development, and sponsorship for conferences
- Maternity and paternity paid leave
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We want you to have fun here! Come join us and be part of the fast-growing and exciting business.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. We are always looking for great people to add to our team.